Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weirdest. Dream. Ever.

Or, it's up there anyway--I've always had lots of vivid dreams. Last night, I found myself walking a path through the woods with my daughter. We came to a river, and there was this huge wooden platform attached to a bridge. It had a roof, benches, and these two guys were standing there fishing. One of them started to tell us to go around, that the bridge was next to the platform, not behind it. I apologized and felt stupid because I didn't want to bother them. Then my daughter climbed up on the platform, grabbed a fishing pole and one of the men started coaching her on where to cast the line. I stood on the bank and watched, then glanced underneath the platform. Instead of water, there was only mud. Sitting in the mud was a dirty, ratty looking teddy bear that had some kind of small green creature crawling over it...eating it. I looked closer, and it was Kermit the Frog. He was moving over the teddy bear, inching along like a snail, and then he'd stop and latch on. I was like, WTF? Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment