Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blogging it

When I first started this blog, I fully intended to post a least three or four times a week. It's pretty obvious that hasn't happened! Recently I've been thinking (I know, right?) about what exactly I want to get out of blogging. Obviously, as a writer aiming for publication, it could turn into a valuable tool for self promotion and networking. Problem is, I haven't promoted my blog too much because it doesn't really have an identity yet.  Or, at least it doesn't feel like it. Why would anyone other than my acquaintances want to read this? What would I have to offer that another blog wouldn't? *cues crickets chirping*

Anyway, I'm hoping to get back onto a semi-regular blogging habit. I guess I'll figure it all out along the way...


No comments:

Post a Comment