Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Duper Sunday

I'm just not feeling it this year--the Superbowl, that is. I mean, I like football and I enjoy watching it, but for some reason, this year, I just don't care. Is that wrong?

Anyway, on another completely unrelated topic, I've gotten my fingers tangled up in re-re-re-re-re-editing that novel I haven't touched in months and made some changes I'm quite happy with. Call it a creative epiphany. That said, I've also been playing the 'what if' game with the plot. It would involve taking one of the main characters out of one situation and putting him into a completely different one...which is just fricking super duper, except, it would mean completely rewriting a huge chunk. And to be honest? The more I think about it, the more I think it would be like pulling that piece of yarn that unravels the entire sweater. So maybe it's time to slowly back away.

No comments:

Post a Comment