Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hello my internet friends!

It's been a while since I gave an update, so here I am! Living Dead Girl is still in edits, but finally almost finished. I have a beautiful cover that I can't wait to share and will let you know once the official release date is squared away. For now, while I'm waiting on the edits to be finished, I'm working on a new story using Jack, the male lead from Living Dead Girl. It's a story I actually completed (or thought I did!) a while ago, but when LDG went into edits, I changed a few things in that story which would affect this one. So I went back to square one and came up with something that I think is even better...and it has put poor Jack into a very unusual situation. Almost done with the rough draft and looking forward to going back in and cleaning it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment