Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Almost Holidays!

I'm noticing a pattern with my blog posts--namely, a lack of them and then a post apologizing for my lack of attention to this blog, or some other nonsense. So here it is: I admit, I'm a terrible blogger, and you know what? I'm okay with that. ANYWAY...

I just wanted to update where Living Dead Girl is at: She is DONE. As in edits, copy edits, formatting and all that good stuff. She's cued up and waiting for her debut. I've received the final files and I'm look at them thinking man, what a long journey this has been! I'm getting excited...and nervous...all at the same time. I can't wait to unleash Jen & Jack on the world, and this crazy story that lived inside my head for so long.

Please, everyone--have a wonderful, safe & happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment